About English For Study
The truth is being an international student is difficult
And I think you'll agree with me when I say:
Studying in English is harder than you thought it would be...
In fact, I'd say that it's completely different to studying in your own country.
But, the good thing is, you're here now.
I'm Sam, the founder of English For Study.
I have a Masters in English Language Teaching, and I'm a lecturer in Academic English/EAP in the UK.
I'm also a CELTA certified language instructor.
But.. what does all that mean?
Basically: I teach international students how to succeed at university.
So, if any of these sound like you:
- I don't know how to write an academic essay
- I don't know how to start writing
- I don't know enough words
- I make too many grammar mistakes
- I have too much to do and not enough time
- My speaking is bad and I'm shy
- I can't understand my lecturer
Then, you're in the right place. I'm going to show you exactly how to improve your English to get better grades at university.