Here’s the stuff you should already know already. There are some links in blue that you can click on the read the lesson where I talked about each thing a bit more 😀
Here’s what you should already know:
- It’s for people who love/need English in their lives – if this is not you… you might think it’s a bit too advanced or geeky.
- It’s for higher-level adult English learners. If you’ve been learning English for a while and your vocabulary is pretty good, and your reading/writing/speaking is all right, but it’s not as good as you want it to be… you’re in the right place.
- It’s not going to be free. Everything that I’m including in the project is created with love, care, energy and a whole lot of English teaching and learning experience. Giving it away for free would 1. Be a disservice and 2. Undervalue it.
- It’s going to contain some aspects of English that are super important to learning English. These include: in-depth conversation analysis, interaction pattern study (how people respond to each other), language learning strategy focus (what you should do to learn English), situational English, and much more.
- It will help you to improve your speaking, but there’s also going to be a focus on improving your reading, writing and listening, too. I don’t think anyone should just put all their focus on improving one skill.
Now that you’re up-to-date, get back to reading the email!