Want to hear something crazy?
From next week, there are only 6 weeks left of 2016.
Just six weeks, and then it’s 2007!
I have a question – are you happy with your English improvements this year?
I’ve been getting more and more emails from frustrated English learners who are not happy with their English. Some of these common frustrations are:
- Not being able to remember and use new words.
- Not understanding TV shows and movies in English.
- Feeling uncomfortable in conversations with English speakers.
- Pausing and hesitating when speaking.
- Making spelling, grammar and sentence mistakes in writing.
- Not being able to say what you want to say.
- Wanting to improve, but not knowing where to start.
- Feeling embarrassed about your accent or pronunciation.
If you feel these frustrations, then you are definitely not alone. In fact, I’d also guess that you’ve asked yourself, “What am I doing wrong? Why can’t I just improve?”
And there is not one correct answer for those questions.
You see, people have different learning styles and learn English for different reasons, and figuring out the next step can be difficult sometimes.
And that’s where I can help.
Over the last 7 years, I’ve helped English learners from all over the world make massive improvements to their English. I’ve helped them to become more skilled at conversations, understand more when they listen and read, and remember and use what they’ve learned.
English coaching is something that works amazingly well and it’s something that I enjoy (and I’m actually pretty good at it! Ha!). Six weeks is a perfect amount of time to make some noticeable changes to your English.
So, if you’re ready to make real improvements to your English in the last part of 2016, you’ll love what I’m about to tell you…
I’m opening a special 6-week English Excellence Coaching Program. Here’s what’s included:
- A learning assessment of your English level, worries and goals.
- Six private coaching sessions (one 30 min/ per week). In these coaching sessions, you can ask me all of your English learning questions (such as “how did I remember new vocabulary?” and “What’s the best way to get more speaking practice?”)
- Weekly English learning assignments. These assignments will keep you on track and improving
- Weekly Motivation Emails – these will help you to stay focused on improving your English.
- I’ll also show you some useful (and free) English learning tools that you can use to make English more interesting. I only share these tools with my private students
I will only be accepting 5 new students. Once the 5 places have been taken, I will close the coaching program.
And this offer is only available for the next 3 days. After that, the program will be closed, and the price will return to normal.
As I said, this is a one-time coaching program designed to help you to improve your English in the last 6 weeks of 2016.
If you want to see a real, noticeable difference in your English, and you want to start 2017 feeling confident and happy with your English, then I look forward to helping you.
If you are tired of feeling frustrated with your English, then I’m excited to help you end your frustration.
The total cost of the English Excellence Coaching Program is just $150 for the full six weeks.
And the program is only open until for three days or until all of the spaces are filled.
English For Study
Ps. Have any questions? Send me an email.