A few weeks ago, I recorded a video with an online English teaching friend, Kim from English With Kim. We talked about topics, such as:
- Why finding your ‘why‘ should be a priority
- Using appropriate language to sound more natural
- What do we mean by ‘Analysing conversations’
- The two different types of academic writing that students will see
- The similarities between business English, everyday English and academic English
- Why using formal or advanced English isn’t always the answer to better English
And you can watch that video right here:
Or click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V30vj2JacZM
After watching the video, leave a comment telling me: what is your why?
And what did you learn from the video?
Until next time,